Security compliance and policy management is the practice of following established protocols to protect data confidentiality, prevent unauthorized access to information, and to comply with policies required by audits, regulatory acts and international standards. ATS’s Security Consulting Services helps organizations implementing an IT environment, which has the best industry practices in place so as to ensure reduced vulnerability, mitigate risk and meet various regulations within the overall security strategy. With our in house skillsets we provide Security Consulting in the following areas:
- Security Strategy and Policy Development
A secure and managed IT Infrastructure requires an all-encompassing security strategy, requisite framework, effective policies to implement the strategy. This requires a holistic approach where in the current security set up, employer behavior and the thrust & focus areas of the client have to be taken into account while formulating the security strategy. ATS’s consultants are industry trained, follow best practices, have several years of expertise and experience are qualified and equipped to adopt a holistic approach and methodology. This approach/methodology provides the client with solutions which mitigate risk by making the infrastructure secure, ensure compliance to various regulations as well as maximize the value of security investment.
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management Services:
Using the industry best practices and the vast experience the Vulnerability Assessment Services can effectively identify, prioritize, mitigate and manage internal & external threats. ATS in consultation with the client can also develop a framework for effectively managing the risk as well as improving the security posture continually.
The Vulnerability Assessment Services include:-
- Enterprise Vulnerability Assessment – The complete IT infrastructure of the enterprise including servers, OS, firewalls, routers, switches network architecture, end point security, connectivity, remote access and security policies are analyzed comprehensively to identify potential threat areas.
- Penetration Analysis – Penetration Analysis deliberately subjects the complete IT infrastructure to real intrusion attempts by simulating malicious attacks. This proves and demonstrates the real consequence as opposed to just identifying what can happen.
- Wireless Security Assessment – Analyzing the network architecture, configurations, standards and the clients business requirements, and the risks associated with the wireless network are identified and solutions provided.
- Malicious Threat & Internet Risk Assessment – Using the intrusion detection sensors and studying the employee web behavior.
Consultants monitor the threats at the Internet egress & ingress points and suggest remedial measures for external as well as internal threats.