Securing your network begins at the gateway, also called the perimeter, to keep unauthorized users, viruses and malicious code from entering your systems. Deploying multilayer technologies is your first line of defense. It is important to have an integrated approach that combines key technologies and tools:
- Firewalls – Firewalls provide good front line defense by preventing unwanted traffic from entering the network. Firewalls generally block traffic based on IP address or port numbers, so it is important to understand that a firewall alone can’t stop everything.
- Content Filtering – Content filtering proactively blocks websites that are known to contain malicious code, “fake” sites that capture sensitive information, and those that are not business-related or appropriate.
- Firewall Logging Server- Significant firewall events are referred to a logging server. You can log in at your convenience to view and manage the event log.
- E-Mail and Spam Filtering – Spam filtering can block unwanted e-mail from entering users’ inbox.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) –IPS is another key component of gateway and network security that can provide prevention of new or previously unknown methods of attack before anti-virus signatures are available.
- Data Encryption – Encrypting your data on your network—as well as e-mails— will ensure your security, as information captured or obtained by hackers will be rendered useless.
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), to provide secure remote access
- UTM, Managed Security Services
- Enterprise Integrated Security Solutions, Vulnerability Assessment and Fixing
Network-Based IDS Management
This feature ensures IDS availability, and also provides live notification, problem identification and isolation, project management, fault configuration management, change management, and remote security monitoring of your Network-based Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS). Security management functions include attack signature management, and NIDS software maintenance (patches and upgrades) for NIDS managers and agents.
ATS developed a comprehensive approach to gateway and network security solutions that has proven successful for organizations of all kinds. We begin by taking an environmental profile of your network—including types of users, applications and endpoints. Working together, we will design detailed configurations for your future environment, drawing from our enormous in-stock inventory. We work with multiple providers to deliver a solution that fits seamlessly into your IT environment.
ATS’s commitment to your gateway and network security solution continues long after your purchase. Certified technicians offer comprehensive support for ongoing management and maintenance needs.