- Orderly system start-up and shutdown of servers.
- Monitoring CPU utilization, disk space usage etc. using server management tools in built in the server OS.
- Resolving server problems like system ‘hang’, hard disk crash, etc.
- Managing user accounts – creating/modifying/deleting users and groups.
- Installation of OS upgrades and patches as and when released by the OS vendor.
- Re-installing OS on the same servers in case required.
- Install updates, patches, hot-fix, service packs, new editions, versions
- Security management as per account policy, access rights Performance tuning.
- Backup and DR of servers – as defined in section on Backup Management.
- Monitor user authentications, network traffic load through log reports
ATS’sDesktop Management Support Services combine concepts of remote management and automated tools to offer tailor-made and best-fit solutions for desktop management. We support desktop computer systems across the World through experienced consultants, highly qualified engineers, managers and a comprehensive back-office technical team.
Alvadesh Technologies Solutions Desktop Management services include :
- Procurement assistance
- Standard built, staging and imaging
- First level acclimatization support with changes
- Management, Maintenance and Support Services
- Install, move, add, change (IMAC)
- Technology refresh
- Patch Collection, analysis, testing ,deployment & compliance
- Software distribution and support.
Alvadesh Technologies Solutions’ provides Database Administration & Monitoring services for enterprise class Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL databases. Our highly skilled professionals guarantee superior levels of service that include no-data-loss, quality, reliability, stability and availability of database through:
- Database Administration – Perform database installation & upgrade, patch management, maintain database structures, perform table space management and perform archive and database log file maintenance.
- Database Troubleshooting – 24/7 database troubleshooting, problem determination and resolution in response to critical errors and events.
- Database Monitoring – Our monitoring includes database alert logs and traces, storage related alerts, schema object alerts, database audit alerts, resource utilization & alerts from maintenance jobs.
- Capacity Planning – Perform proactive database level capacity planning and performance tuning as required
- Replication, Backup & Recovery – Administer database replication. Implement database level backup & recovery procedures to meet client’s requirements.
- Security – Implement database security to only allow authorized access. Manage user accounts, its rights and privileges
- Vendor Management – Interface with database vendor as single point of contact to resolve database related problems.
Part of a strong data integrity and disaster recovery strategy is knowing that the data that is key to your business needs is being backed up consistently and can be restored effectively – with maximum integrity and within a timeframe that meets business needs. ATS,s Backup Management solutions assist you in building an effective backup management policy that can meet these goals.
- Customizing and deploying backup management forms, procedures and reports.
- Backup server installation and configurations, media planning, disaster recovery model.
- Create and maintaining user account management, volume of user data, strategies and its periodic cycles, critical data, servers configuration settings etc.
- Perform regular backup operation as per strategy, schedule defined, and optimizing backup operations in tuning strategies.
- Management of media; proper labeling, and housing for immediate identification and retrieval.
- Backup audits; scheduled restoration drill for the backup validity and backup operation consistency.
- Maintaining log sheets for the backups.
- Reports; Analytical, graphical, MIS.